NEW Foam Damper enriched with Activated Carbon
A New type of Foam Damper enriched with Activated Carbon
Foam dampers with active carbon are used for regulating airflow in ventilation systems. With Ultra-Fresh certification, polyurethane foam is more durable and less prone to microorganism growth. Also, the activated carbon keeps the air damper odour-free and hygienic.
Why should you choose DAT-AKU dampers?
- Ultra-Fresh enriched polyurethane foam (antifungal and antibacterial),
- Added active carbon helps to neutralize unpleasant odors and absorb them,
- Ventilation system air flow regulation,
- Attenuating properties,
- There are two damper thicknesses: 50 mm and 75 mm,
- Fire-retardant material (Cfl-s1),
- The sizes range from 80mm up to 315mm,
- Direct installation in the circular ventilation duct,
- possibility of installing several dampers in series.
Download the technical sheet for Foam Damper DAT-AKU/DAT-AKU-CA
Are dampers tested for antimicrobial effectiveness?
Ultra-Fresh antibacterial additives do not emit any odor and are invisible to the naked eye. Thus, DAT-AKU foam dampers have been tested for antibacterial activity based on the AATCC 30 standards: Antifungal Activity, Assessment on Textile Materials: Mildew and Rot Resistance of Textile Materials and ISO 20743 Textiles — Determination of antibacterial activity of textile products.
Download the ULTRA-FRESH certificate
These and other products for ventilation and heat recovery can be found in the PRODUCTS section